Parent-child Options for OpenCart 2 demonstrationThe module allows to show/hide child product options (option groups) depending on selected values of their parent options.
Main features of the module:
- show/hide child options of any type ("Select", "Radio", "Checkbox", "Text", "Date", etc.) depending on selected values of their parent options
- set one or more parents to an option (only options with types ("Select", "Radio", "Image", "Checkbox" can be used as parents)
- set many child options for one parent option
- use a child option as a parent for another options (multiple levels of parent-child dependencies)
- work (show/hide child options) on the product page in the customer section and on the order edit page in the admin section
- its own simple export/import (to export/import parent-child option dependencies)
Compatibility: OpenCart 2.X
Demo admin section: http://demo.liveopencart.com/parent_child_options/admin/ login/pass: demo/demo
Extension page: Parent-child Options for OpenCart 2 on opencart.com
If you have any issues, please contact us to email@example.com, we will help.